WELCOME TO TRUE ISLAM
Welcome to True Islam Now. This website gives a basic overview on Islam for those who are searching for the "Ultimate Truth" in their lives.
Islam means total submission to the one and only God.
Allah is the Arabic word for God.
Muhammad is the name of the last prophet and messenger of God.
Quran is the Holy book God revealed to prophet Muhammad.
Sunnah are the teachings and practices of prophet Muhammad.
Hadith are traditional accounts where the Sunnah are recorded.
Muslims are the people who practice Islam and follow prophet Muhammad.
BASIS OF ISLAM
- Quran and Hadith
- The Acts of Worship
- Human Interactions or Social Relations
TO BE A MUSLIM
- Belief in Allah
- Belief in All Angels of Allah
- Belief in All Holy Scriptures of Allah
- Belief in All Prophets and Messengers of Allah
- Belief in The Last Day
- Belief in Destiny
ESSENTIALS OF BEING A MUSLIM
- Giving Alms
- Pilgrimage to Mecca
- 114 Quran Chapters
- 30 Quran Parts
- 28 Arabic Alphabets
- Seeking knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim in Islam.
- Islam strongly urges mankind to study and explore the universe.
- Science is allowed in Islam as long as it serves mankind and nature and does not cause any destruction.
- The references in the Quran inspired the early Muslim scholars to study the heavens and science.
- There are Zero Destructive inventions by Muslims.
- The individual is an important factor in Islam.
- The Individual who recites the words of The Declaration of Faith once will be cleansed of all the sins committed up until that moment and enters the religion of Islam.
- The Individual will then have responsibilities to fulfill towards The Creator, Self, People, Society, Nature and Animals as a part of their life.
- A guide is a learned scholar who has studied all aspects of Islam in depth.
- A guide is also a learned scholar who learnt directly from the chain of successive teachers going back to prophet Muhammad.
- The guide protects, teaches and helps the Individual to understand and reach the "Ultimate Truth" of life.